Lightcube3.3 Photocube is a new photochemical protection box developed by Perfectlight Technology according to real-world application scenarios, primarily used to reduce light pollution and interference in laboratory settings.
● Modular structure for quick adjustment of light source and reactor positioning, providing strong operability;
● Compatible with all current light source products from Perfectlight Technology and mainstream light sources worldwide, supporting dozens of common photochemical (photocatalytic, photosynthetic, photodegradation) experiments. It is compatible with various irradiation modes, including built-in and external ones;
● Top and front openings for convenient placement of various experimental equipment;
● Large-area dark acrylic windows effectively reduce light source intensity while allowing convenient real-time observation of the experiment;
● Built-in high-quality power strip to supply power to equipment such as light sources and multi-channel photocatalytic reaction systems, ensuring safe power supply;
● Built-in cooling fan to prevent overheating inside the box, reducing safety risks.
▲ Optical protection for photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants, photochemical synthesis, and more;
▲ With the addition of pull-out stainless steel trays, it can be used for photocatalytic parallel reactions;
▲ With the addition of cylindrical full-spectrum reflection tubes, it can be used for high-energy photon reactions.