The PLR-GPTR Series Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactors consists of two products:
① PLR-GPTR Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactor
② PLR-GPTRT Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactor (Built-in Heating Version).
The PLR-GPTR Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactor comes in various models such as PLR-GPTR50T, PLR-GPTR100, PLR-GPTR200T, etc. The numerical suffix represents the effective volume of the reactor. For instance, "50" signifies a reactor with a volume of 50 mL, and "T" indicates a reactor with built-in heating functionality.
The PLR-GPTR Series Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactors are specifically designed for photothermal catalytic reactions. They employ a flask-type reactor, which is designed to be flat for gas-solid experiments. These reactors are equipped with pressure sensors to monitor pressure and temperature sensors for real-time monitoring of the catalyst's bulk-phase temperature.
In photothermal catalytic reactions, it is necessary to verify whether the reaction process is photothermal catalytic or photothermal-coupled catalytic. Comparative experiments are required to assess the conversion rate and selectivity at the corresponding temperature under photoreaction conditions compared to the same temperature under dark reaction conditions. This allows the determination of the impact of illumination on the reaction system and the extent of this impact during photothermal reactions.
To meet the demands of comparative experiments, the PLR-GPTRT Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactor (Built-in Heating Version) employs temperature feedback control design, providing localized heating only to the catalyst region. It can reach a maximum operating temperature of 300°C and offers 10-stage programmable temperature control with a control precision of ±0.5°C.
● Thermocouple temperature measurement inside the reactor, displaying the bulk-phase temperature of the catalyst in real-time;
● High-pressure metal quick-connectors compatible with both batch and continuous flow reaction systems;
● Maximum operating temperature of 300°C with 10-stage programmable temperature control;
● Compact design, easy operation, standard Ф6 mm gas line fittings compatible with various detection equipment;
● Flat placement of powder catalysts for more efficient gas-catalyst contact;
● Customizable with different volumes and integrated water bath temperature control and various reactor structures.
▲ Gas-Solid Photothermal (Thermo)catalytic Reactions (e.g., CO₂ reduction, hydrogenation reactions, VOC degradation, nitrogen fixation, sulfur fixation, etc.)
|PLR-GPTR Series Gas-Solid Photothermal Reactor Product Configuration Table
|PLR-GPTR 25 T
|PLR-GPTR 50 T
|PLR-GPTR 100 T
|PLR-GPTR 200 T
* All the above products can withstand a pressure of up to 0.3 MPa;
** None of the above products are equipped with a water jacket; please specify if needed.