PLS PGL-O1000 LED Large-Area Irradiation Light Source is an integrated system featuring high-power LEDs, designed for irradiation. It utilizes a reflector cup to optimize light energy output, thereby increasing light energy utilization to a certain extent while maintaining a degree of irradiation uniformity on the working surface.
PLS PGL-O1000 LED Large-Area Irradiation Light Source offers a spectrum with multiple wavelength options, allowing for customization of single-wavelength, composite light, or simulated sunlight. This makes it suitable for square meter-scale irradiation reaction systems. Additionally, it can be applied to surface and three-dimensional space disinfection and sterilization, including the photoinactivation of light-sensitive viruses.
▲ Particularly Suitable ● Moderately Suitable ○ Can Be Used
▲ Suitable for square meter-scale photocatalysis systems.
▲ Ideal for spatial irradiation.
● High-power LED source for square meter-scale irradiation.
● Compatible with various high-power LEDs.
● Convenient and reliable PLC control with a layered temperature control strategy ensures safety.
● Mobile stand with continuously adjustable irradiation angles.
● Irradiation Area:0.9x0.6 m
● Irradiation Uniformity:70%
● Adjustable Irradiation Intensity Range:10%~100%
● Human-Machine Interaction:Display of power supply status, radiator temperature, and timer function, among others.
● Safety Protections:Active and passive overheating protection.
● Service Life:12,000 hours